This week I really wanted to find something among my photographs that hit WRONG right on the head, I got lucky when I found this one from several weeks ago. I was walking through Shinjuku with some friends, which I have done countless time, however this time around one of my friends showed me this little alley that is lined with yakitori shops (grilled chicken meat, and other chicken bits). I cannot imagine myself eating at any of the places down this alley late at night, during the day the sun penetrates from over head but in the evening it must be dark and grungy looking. I have been reassured by several people since then this is THE place in Shinjuku to get some good yakitori.
We were standing around some vending machines grabbing a quick drink, so I positioned myself in front of the alley hoping to get a chance to capture someone doing something interesting while walking down the alley. Sure enough just as we were ready to go this girl turned down the alley and looked into one of the shops and what ever she saw must have been very wrong in her mind; clicked my shutter button at the right time to capture her hand clasped over her mouth. I wonder what she saw that made her react?
Enjoy contributions of others:
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong (janetsunderland)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong (autumninbruges)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong (espirational.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong (youthinkyoucanblog)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong (warmhotchocolate)
- Weekly photo challenge: WRONG (picturesinlivingcolor)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong (jinancitydailyphoto)