It’s that time of the week again. This week’s challenge was supposed to be about something that makes you dream, I decided to put some spin on it. Last week while taking a stroll through Harajuku, a popular fashion district with young people in Tokyo, I noticed this odd looking mannequin. It definitely did not fit in the scene and had a dream-like feeling to it … mostly making me feel weird. There is something about a human body and a rabbit head that just doesn’t sit right with me, and if you have ever seen the movie Donnie Darko you might agree with me.
What makes you dream?
Enjoy contributions of others:
- Weekly Photo Challenge “Dreaming” (melissajoelliott.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Dreaming or Rêver (frenchtwistedwoman.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge:DREAMING (4) (mytropicalhome.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: DREAMING (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- The Daily Post Challenge – Dreaming (thegingerbreadcafe.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Dreaming (joycannis.wordpress.com)